Monday, March 5, 2012

last post


On a gorgeous day in San Francisco yesterday! 



This is my 199th post for this photoblog! I had a lot of fun keeping this blog and it was a great pleasure being able to share my photos with friends and other photography lovers online.  This is not my first blog nor do I think it will be my last, but this post will mark the end for this blog. 

I began this blog before going to grad school in Vancouver, and now, 1.5 years later, I have graduated with  a MA and have completed two exciting internships! In between, I did a lot of traveling,  took a lot of photos, met a lot of new people, and had many fun experiences and shared many great memories. 
Now, a new beginning is unfolding for me. It time to find a real job and start my career. I don't know how long that will take and where I will go next, but whatever I end up doing and wherever I end up going, I believe that I will find happiness there!  
I trust in life and I'm ready to go where it takes me. 

Many thanks to everyone who has supported this blog. Whether you are a friend who regularly checked up on me, a regular visitor or a passerby who left me a kind note (or a couple more), or another photographer who expressed an appreciation for my photos - thank you! I greatly appreciate it all.
With my warmest regards, I say goodbye on behalf of my blog!

-Aimee. 
:)

1 comment: