Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve


Spent the last day of the year 2010 with Yu and Su (family friends from Ottawa) and my parents!

A DAY IN PHOTOS! 


Woke up at about 9AM. Jumped out of bed, took a shower and got ready for the day.


In the car - getting pumped up with some Far East Movement!!


Stanford University 

We first stopped by Stanford University. A very pretty campus.



A green lemon tree.


San Francisco

To San Francisco!
A nice enjoyable view on the highway.


Watching art work being created by a talented spray paint artist.



Lunch at the famous Boudin Bakery shop.
I really enjoyed the seafood sandwich filling.



Plant reindeers.


Pink scented sand (taken by Yu)

At Fisherman's Wharf, where we spent a good part of our afternoon wandering around, taking pictures and looking at the cool stuff in the touristy shops.


Seashell shop. 


Socks shop.


Hello Kitty candies.

Mario characters.


The Golden Gate Bridge.
Saw a faint rainbow there today! Didn't get to take a picture of it, but I will remember it.


Dinner 

A wonderful turkey dinner my mom prepared for everyone. Our last meal of 2010!
干杯!!


Happy New Year! Bonne année!  新年快乐!

I have another fisheye set to upload, but now I`m going to sing Karaoke for a bit! I don't sing that well, but passable enough so no one's ears will break because of me. =P

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! ^^
    And I just wrote you a msg on your blog when you posted that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Makes me remeber all the fun days we spent together and makes me feel like I was there with you guys too! Miss you so much!!! Happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Maxine!! Thanks for coming by my blog. I definitely remember those fun times we had together, doing all these random stuff. I wonder where and when we will meet again. I look forward to that. MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete