Friday, January 28, 2011

eerie


My midnight photo shoots in the fog:






I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit spooked out every time I heard the footsteps of an approaching stranger. Aside from the few passer-bys, the streets were completely empty.

I nearly broke my camera while taking these pictures. My tripod, which had my camera attached to it, tipped over at one point and my camera hit the pavement. I really thought it broke because no matter what I pressed, there was no reaction. I freaked out! But then, when I took it back home, and tried switching it on again, it was miraculously working again (perhaps thanks to the warmth). The edge of the lens is chipped but the camera is still alive! Thank goodness!!! I don't know how devastated I would be if it actually broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment