Friday, April 8, 2011

a sunny day in April


It's been a while since I did "a day in photos" blog post so I decided to do one today! 


A SUNNY DAY IN APRIL 


MORNING:

I woke up and checked the weather network - a sunny and warm day ahead! =D


Cutting the vegetables for my breakfast.


I decided to make pasta for breakfast... lol why not?  I drank some apple juice with it too.


OUT FOR A WALK:

To match the weather, I wore a flowery dress.^^ 


Some streets were filled with blooming cherry blossoms. 


Many pleasant-looking sights. I think the sunlight helps a lot.


Looks like a nice spot to spend an afternoon with a friend and drinking coffee.


Does this ressemble something? ...a lama!


Hanging cups on the branches - wonder if it is for the birds to drink.


LUNCH TIME:

Who wouldn't want a free kitten?! 


Turkey pesto sandwich! I first discovered it in October with Sarah, when we were house-hunting together and decided to go into this coffeeshop for its internet. 


A dog waiting outside for his owner. A lot of people smiled at it when they walked by. =)


OFF TO CAMPUS

A glimpse of the ocean.


A rainbow in the fountain!


Got a bouquet of daisies on my way back home. 

I think they're my favorite flowers cause they're so simple, yet  still pretty and colourful.


AT HOME:

My awesome housemate surprised me with a bowl of chicken and rice that she brought for me from her workplace!  So nice!


Books I got from the library today - planning to browse through them tonight...

****

I enjoy days like this when I am not stressed with work and can take my time to do whatever I want.

2 comments:

  1. this looks like such a lovely day!! so many great things all in one day! and your pictures capture it very nicely! i feel happier after simply looking through these pictures and hearing about your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a good day, Steffi!! and it was fun taking pictures throughout the day. Glad you enjoyed this post! ^^

    ReplyDelete