Monday, October 31, 2011

orange dot


It was Sunday and I slept through the whole day. I woke up at 6pm and realized it was already dark out. Kinda depressing in a way. Went out to eat some food, then came back, washed some clothes, called a friend, surfed the net, and now it's time for bed again...

Photo taken during Saturday's sunset, near Tiananmen Square. 

In brief, my week went like this: worked Monday to Friday, went out Saturday, slept Sunday.
Perhaps Sundays should just be reserved for sleeping.

End of October is here. 2 more months till my internship ends, 3 more till I leave China. The weeks go by fast enough, but my overall time here is long.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Amy - it feels great to sleep in but also like you "wasted" a day ... bittersweet. It sounds like you still had a pretty good, productive day though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sleeping on sundays is not so bad! It's much needed actually! :P

    ReplyDelete